1. The user undertakes and guarantees to indicate accurate and reliable personal data and to keep them up to date. The User understands and accepts that the provision of inaccurate information to the Administrator may lead, among other things, to non-receipt of up-to-date information, notifications, warnings from the Administrator, termination of this Agreement.
2. The Administrator has the right to store and process any information entered by the User on the Site or provided to the Administrator in any other way (including the IP and MAC addresses of the User, location data of the User, the version of the operating system and settings of the Device through which the User gains access to the Site, the Platform, etc.).
3. The Administrator takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
4. The Administrator undertakes not to disclose information about the User to third parties without the consent of the User, with the exception of disclosing information at the request of the court and / or law enforcement agencies in accordance with the applicable current legislation of the relevant country.
5. The User agrees to the processing, including the use of cross-border data transfer, by the Administrator or third parties on behalf of the Administrator of personal data provided by the User, in particular name, surname, pseudonym, date of birth, e-mail address and login, gender, age and other things, for the following purposes:
5.1 User identification within the framework of using the Platform
5.2 Ensuring the possibility of using the Platform, providing the User with services of access to viewing the Content, as well as providing information services to the User
5.3 Communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Platform, as well as processing requests and applications from the User
5.4 Improving the quality of the Platform, ease of use
5.5 Targeting advertising materials
6. The user is notified and agrees that in case of cross-border transfer of his personal data, the recipients of such data may be located in foreign countries that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of subjects of personal data. At the same time, the Administrator undertakes to take all appropriate actions to ensure the confidentiality and security of any Personal Data transferred to the territory of any foreign countries.
7. The processing of personal data is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
8. The User's consent to the processing of his personal data is valid and the term of use of personal data is valid during the period of use by the User of the Platform and 5 (five) years after the end of the last fact of the User's access to the Platform, unless a longer period is provided for by the current legislation applicable to the Agreement.
9. If the User considers it necessary to revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data, the User must send a notification to the email address: email@example.com. In this case, the Administrator deletes the User's account from the Site and his personal data. The right provided for in this clause may be limited in accordance with the requirements of current legislation. In particular, such restrictions may stipulate the obligation of the Administrator to save the information deleted by the User for the period established by the current legislation, and transfer such information in accordance with the legally established procedure to a state authority.
11.1 Storing the User's credentials required to automatically log into his account, without the need for the User to re-enter such data. Also, to remember the User's settings for previous visits to the Site, the Platform (country, language, etc.), to remember the answers to questions addressed to the Users of the Platform (for example, gender, age, etc.)
11.2 Obtaining detailed technical data on the actions of the User, for example, information about the last visited page, the number of pages visited and the time spent on them, the interval between mouse clicks. Thanks to this, the Administrator can determine the most popular channels and improve the quality of services provided to them.
11.3 Obtaining information about the advertising and information materials viewed by the User
12. To change the settings for cookies, the User can use the settings of his browser.
13. When the User uses software applications, the Administrator can receive information about the Device, including the model, operating system, screen resolution, unique identifier of the Device.